- Do you often find that the lower arch is too long in respect to the upper arch?
- Do you often need to perform inter-proximal reduction in the lower arch and build-ups in the upper arch?
- Do you often have Class II molar and canine without overjet to advance the mandible?
- Do you often have spaces in the upper arch and no overjet to allow incisor retraction?
- Do you observe pre-contacts from excessive hanging palatal cusps of upper premolars?
- Do you observe the lack of canine guidance due to excessive transverse canine overjet?
- Do you observe bite opening due to posterior pre-contacts?
- Do your cases often miss upper incisor torque?
A bracket system or a prescription will not treat a case for you, nor will it make a difficult case easy. A difficult case will always be a difficult case. Where a prescription can help, is in the finishing stage of treatment, when, for example, perfect arch coordination is needed.
We have created a prescription addressing the most common problems in finishing.
Dr. Adachi specified the Roth philosophy as an orthodontic diagnosis and treatment system established by Dr. Roth that is based on 40 years of clinical experience and research activities. The system should allow an objective evaluation and diagnosis of jaw position and functional occlusion with the goal of higher quality results. According to the literature, the goal of orthodontic treatment today is well established for static and functional occlusal relationship. It has been stated that in order to achieve Andrews´six keys to normal occlusion, the jaws must be optimally proportioned in three planes of space and positioned in Centric Relation (CR).
Therefore the goal of any dental treatment plan should be a proper fit and arrangement of the front teeth established to protect the back teeth during jaw movements such as chewing, talking and swallowing. To do so the GET-Team continues further developments under the aspects of efficiency and the outcome of orthodontic treatment.